Saturday, August 15, 2009

Perfect Picinic!

Last friday I had the day off and it was such a nice day I took the girls for a picinic at South Fork Park in Provo Canyon. My famiy use to have picinic's at the park all the time when I was young, I love this place. Its so peaceful and beautiful!! We took our Panda Express and laid out the blanket next to the river and ate. Ana decided she had to pee and there were bathrooms they were just to far away to leave the blanket and food unattended so I made Ana pee by a tree. This was the first time she's ever had to do this and she laughed and laughed she thought it was the funnest thing pee outside and not in a toilet! So afterward I let her play in the water to rinse off her legs. Then I just laid on the blanket and let the girls play on the grass, and I got some cute pics out of it to!! I hate that the end of summer is near yuck!!!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had Panda Express yesterday and I had to drive about 45 minutes round trip to get it! That's the closest one to me...I was craving it. And then it made me sick.

Maile Fano said...

These are some really cute pictures of the girls. I love them to death.