Monday, February 8, 2010

Ana's role model

Lately my motivation to exercise is simply "I am Ana's role model" A conversation I had with Ana.....

Ana: "Mom, I like your big belly!"

me: "Thanks Ana"

Ana: "Is my belly big?"

me: "No"

Ana: "I wish I had a big belly like you"

I just laughed but explained to her that it not healthy to have a big belly and that mommy needs to exercise.

I try to exercise in the morning before the girls wake up or they want to join me on our small living room floor and they get in my way.

Here is my girls trying to exercise with mommy!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like ana's exercise position. Now that I can do!

Nava_jo said...

First I love that Anna is shirtless. We run around here at home with a little clothes as possible. :)

Plus, I've already started telling Yo'sea that Thick thighs are Awesome. because i"m pretty sure she is going to have them forever. Like her Mama! ha ha

Inouyes said...

LOL...Luv it so cute!

Shane's Angie said...

The other day, Evie walked up behind me while I was doing my hair and said, "Mama, you's has a big bum!".