Tuesday, October 12, 2010

8 years down, eternity to go!!

Today is our 8th Anniversary! It’s not at all what I thought it would be both of us forgot this morning. I called Jethro an hour after he left for work and wished him a Happy Anniversary lol. I guess with the anticipation of baby #3 we just didn't think about it. As I reflect back on the past years we've been together it’s amazing to see how far we come and how much we've grown. I can honestly say I love Jethro more than I ever have and I am so grateful for the man he is today. I lean on him more then he knows. His thoughts and opinions matter so much to me and I look to his example of compassion and kindness all the time! Jethro is always so observant of those around him and looks for ways to serve and help where he can and I'm always so grateful for that.....even though I have to nag him sometimes to help around the house LOL I am so grateful to be married to him and have him by my side raising two almost three beautiful kids!! Happy Anniversary Jethro! Thanks for all you have given me!

3 comments:

Inouyes said...

Happy Anniversary love birds!

Unknown said...

Loving the picture...so cute. Can't wait for the little one!!!

Shane's Angie said...

Yay! Congrats, and I'm with Jess, that picture is gorgeous!