Sunday, September 27, 2009

Primary Program

Our ward had their primary program today and it was awesome!! This years theme is "My Eternal Family", I have never felt the spirit so strong during a primary program. All the kids did a good job memorizing their parts and some even spoke their parts in Samoan. The best part of the whole program was the singing. I was so amazed to see ALL the kids singing even the sunbeams knew the words to the songs. It was like a choir of angels singing with them it was so powerful and strong! While the kids sang the new primary song "Family is of God" I felt the spirit so strongly! That is my new favorite song and then after they finished Ana got up and said her part, she said it perfectly "Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ", it was so cute it brought tears to my eyes so see my baby girl getting so big. I know I'm gonna be a bawl baby when she has to start school!! Maybe because it was Ana's first time participating in the primary program I enjoyed it so much and also it was my first time in 6 years to get to sit in the audience and enjoy the program!! I wish I could have video taped it, it was the best primary program yet!! We have some great primary leaders and I am so grateful to them for all their hard work in teaching our kids, especially the primary chorister she did an amazing job teaching all the kids the songs. I just can't say enough it was a great program!!

2 comments:

Maile Fano said...

It was an amazing program! I told Jethro that the music was sun loud and clear. We could hear every word that was sung. Ana did a really good job as well as all the other kids. I can't believe how all the kids had their parts memorized. See, it can be done!

Mel said...

Ana - great job! I too thought the program was AMAZING. I was so impressed by all of the kids and the reverence they demonstrated. Can't wait for next year's program!