Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 60th Mom!

Last week was my moms birthday and she is a glorious, wise and wonderful 60 years young!! We surprised her with a birthday party at Brickoven and later we hung out at the house and ate cake and ice cream. It was alot of fun, all of us were there which is rare these days. It was lots of fun being with everyone again, I'm so grateful to have a wonderful family and most importantly two wonderful parents. My mom is my best friend and I know I can turn to her for anything and she will be there for me at a drop of a hat. I'm so thankful to my Father in Heaven for blessing me with a wonedrful mother!!

3 comments:

Laraine said...

What a fun, fun night! And what a surprise! It was so much fun to have you all together again! And to have Grandma and Dennis there. I missed Stevie, Sha`, Sawyer and Tanner! I am so blessed to have you all...

Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Love my Laraine!

Leavitt Family said...

Those were the 3 most perfecto words to describe your Mom glorious, wise and wonderful1 Give her my love.