Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins

For Family Home Evening we carved pumpkins usually I like to buy a pumpkin for each person in the family but since I am the one that ends up carving ALL the pumpkins I just got two this year, Jethro varies year to year on whether he is into carving or not, I love it but he did help Ana carve her pumpkin this year so I think from now on I'll just buy enough for the kids. It was perfect just two pumpkins and this year Ana was more into it and a lot more helpful too, she drew her own face and helped clean and carve it to. I think she did a pretty good job!!

I like to call it "Scare or be scared"

3 comments:

Laraine said...

What fun memories you are making. I love the pictures. And I love, love, love the new background and picture.

Shane's Angie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new header! I'm so going to steal that idea. Totally adorable...just like those pumpkins ;)

Becca said...

I'm with everybody else on the new pic. Cute! Aunt Becca