Thursday, December 3, 2009

All I want for Christmas!

Ana has been asking when we can put up our Christmas tree so I kept telling her soon, the truth was I wanted to do some super cleaning before we did. So finally on Monday I got the house cleaned and we put up the tree she was so excited. It’s been so fun this year because Ana is old enough to really be truly excited for each holiday we've celebrated. Now that Christmas is here she has been wanting to help me decorate which I love because I usually do it by myself while Jethro watches TV or plays Xbox. So I let Ana hang all the ornament on the tree by herself and I just sat back and let her do as she please, usually I'm anal about placing the ornament on just right but I didn't care this year she was so cute to watch decorate the tree. She hung most of the ornaments in the same area of the tree and she was so proud of herself I didn't have the heart to fix it.




This Christmas feels a bit more magical again because of Ana's excitment, I love it!!
Every time we go to the store and look at toys I usually have in mind what I want Santa to give the kids but this year everything I thought Ana would like she has shot down all she wants from Santa is a pink phone that has a rotary dial on it and nothing else. I keep asking her do you want a Barbi, a horse, a stuffed dog all the things she loves to play with but she says "No, I just want the phone". Easy enough for me I guess she is old enough to know what she wants so we'll put it on the list for Santa!


3 comments:

Laraine said...

So darn cute!!

Mona Maile said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Love you guys.

Shane's Angie said...

Oh Traci! You have so many fun years ahead! Christmas is the absolute BEST with kids around! Seriously, you can feel the sparks over here on Christmas eve! It's awesome! (BTW, your tree looks beautiful!)