Saturday, November 28, 2009

Going private


After seeing my sister in-laws published blog I decided I would love to have that and I would want to include more private entry’s for that purpose and really do my journaling on my blog so I could have that as a legacy for my kids. So I have decided to go private for that reason. I invite you to continue to read my blog so please post your email address in the comments or email me traciboo22 at Gmail dot com that way I feel more comfortable sharing private information on my blog.

19 comments:

Karlee said...

karbsy@hotmail.com :)

Maile Fano said...

mikiobandmann@hotmail.com

JesseandJessieZawalski said...

fairylove18_jess@yahoo.com

Leavitt Family said...

acleavitt@gmail.com

Travis Stewart said...

Hey Traci... I want to keep on reading:)
my address is stewartsama@gmail

Nava_jo said...

I have been thinking of going private too, I just don't want, but I do. Anyway, I defiantly want to see what is going on with y'all so here is my address nava.jojo at gmail dot com

Laraine said...

Me, too...larainesheen@gmail.com

Michelle said...

mapple08@msn.com

Shane's Angie said...

Don't forget me Traci! supersullis@comcast.net

malia said...

malialittlefield at gmail dot com

Inouyes said...

lishainouye@yahoo.com

JaPinoy said...

jillian.d.ogawa@gmail.com I want to make a book of my blog too.

Mona Maile said...

Dont forget about me Traci:

rmaile@pinnsec.com

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

nye.jessica@gmail.com

Laura said...

lauraannhaynes@hotmail.com

the great part with going private is you can find out who REALLY reads your blogs!!!

nivadivadiaries said...

sinivatuha@yahoo.com

Hi Traci!
Hope all is well. Give Bro. Fano and the kiddies our love.
Niva (o:

sarana said...

sarana_mao@hotmail.com

Amanda Lauret said...

Hey Tracey, I would love to continue to read your blog!

mandyluvsu2@yahoo.com

BETS & VETS said...

bbetham@utah.gov