Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sledding




Last saturday I was lucky to have the day off and wanted to take the girls sledding for the first time. We have never taken Ana sledding before now, I don't know why maybe because I always felt she was too little to enjoy it. Because it was Ana's first time I thought she would be scared on the first time down so I asked my 10 year old niece to go with her and Ana LOVED it, she went on her own after that and then she and her cousin Ashly joined together and screamed for joy the whole way down. They went so fast at one time they almost went right into the parking lot. Ana had so much fun.

Penina seemed to like it but was more interested in sitting down and playing in the snow and eating it.



2 comments:

Cajsa said...

I'm loving the runny nose picture!

Maile Fano said...

This looks like so much fun!