Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My heart belongs to...

I have given no time for blogging lately so instead of cleaning I'm sitting her blogging. Lately I can't help but feel like I am falling in love with my husband again. We met 10 years ago this month and I've always wondered where we would be 10 years down the road and if we would still feel the same for each other. I can say we are not where I would like to be but we are getting there and no we don't feel the same as we did 10 years ago I think our love is even deeper and stronger. I am so grateful for Jethro. He is a wonderful husband (although he could help with chores a little more hint hint) Jethro is a wonderful dad and does everything he can to make his girlies happy. Jethro wants so much to have all that is good for his family and works hard to achive that. Jethro is very talented and I love to listen to him sing and play the guitar. Jethro is a clown, he loves to make everyone laugh and that draws people to him and he is so out going and friendly. Jethro recently has been called to be a temple worker and he is loving it! I love the spirit that he brings into our home. Jethro stays very busy and is greatly missed during the hours he is at work or away at school or playing guitar for a show or bishopric meeting and many many other things. I sometimes look at him and can't belive he is my husband and that he loves me for who I am no matter what I weight LOL Thank you Jethro for giving me your love and two beautiful girls and one on the way!!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post. One on the way?! I didn't know! YAY! When is the due date?

Nava_jo said...

Aww I love to see the love of a strong couple. Plus, it helps that I think you are both AWESOME!

Also, you are expecting!! How exciting. I bet the girls are totally siked. When are you due?

Traci said...

I'm due Oct 8th I think I will have my first appointment next week

Traci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane's Angie said...

Hah! Such good news! You should have heard me yell when I read that last sentence! What a darling tribute to such a great guy, and what a fun way to announce that you are expecting! Third girl? Nothing wrong with three girls!! (Though, I'd love to see a Fano boy too!)

Inouyes said...

Love the tribute so cute!

Hey Tracy you can follow me on my CAKE walk to fame..lol! http://ulailasblog.blogspot.com

Inouyes said...

Congratulations gal!