Wednesday, November 10, 2010

4 weeks

Time sure goes by fast, its been four weeks already since we welcomed our baby boy to our family!! He has already grown so much and has lost his newborn look. I am loving having a boy, sometimes I can't wait for him to be a little older and start seeing his personality, but for now I am enjoying holding and snuggling him all I can.
This may sound cheesy but sometimes I miss feeling that "first love" feeling you get when you first date your spouse but I now remember you get those feelings all over again with each new baby. I can wait to hold him when he is sleeping in his crib I can't kiss him enough and I can't help but feel so overjoyed with love when I look at him! I am so in love with my kids and I feel so privileged to be a mom!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I know that feeling!! Just love him!! soon enough you will be running after him!!! ;) You have darling kids! :)

KKresge said...

Traci, you are such a cute mom! I admire you! Your kids are sooooo cute, I love them so much! Jethro is a good guy, I love you guys! I can't believe you have a little boy! He's such a cute little angel! Have fun holding and snuggling him while you can, time goes by too fast! Love ya, Sis!