Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three little monkeys

 My three monkeys!

Still adjusting to three kids, its getting better but  it’s a lot of work having three kids especially one that is nursing I forgot you can’t just leave the house at a moments whim, you’ve got to time it just right make sure that baby is fed and changed. Trying to get out of the house is a big routine making sure all the kids have their socks, shoes, and coats on. Then loading them in the car as fast as I can before they start playing in the snow and end up getting all wet while I get the baby in the car. I don’t like to leave the house a whole lot but because Ana has school we don’t have  a choice. I can’t wait for summer already!!  I love my kids despite the chaos, but one thing I am looking forward to for sure…..Christmas morning. I think Christmas is going to be extra fun this year!!







4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love you little monkies!!! All your pics make me smile :)

JesseandJessieZawalski said...

Your kids are adorabe! I bet the girls are so happy to have a little brother!

Unknown said...

Isn't it crazy how hard it is and yet how totally worth it it is?

Nezhone said...

Congratulations Traci and Jethro! He is really cute.