Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blessed!


Tautua was blessed a couple of Sundays ago by his daddy! It was odd for me to go shopping for a blessing outfit because the girls used my blessing dress so I never had to go shopping for one.  It was a perfect day, I was worried about the weather because I didn’t want my family to have to drive in the snow, thankfully it was a beautiful sunny day!! Cliff and Maile were kind enough to let us host a dinner at their home. I gave Jethro the camera to take pictures because I was busy making sure everyone was fed so we didn’t get to many picture from Jethro. So I gave Ana the camera and told her to take some pictures and she did a pretty good job!!  I want to thank all the family that came out to support us and Tautua you made the day all the more special!!! 








1 comment:

KKresge said...

What a fun day, I feel like Jethro's family is also my family! They are fun to be with! It was a nice day, Traci! Thank you for letting us be a part of it!