Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lost!

Ana lost her first tooth! We were eating breakfast when Ana’s tooth fell out! Even though she was anticipating this moment she was a little freaked out and got all teary, I think the taste of blood in her mouth was disconcerting!  The tradition Jethro grew up with was when you lose a tooth you throw it on the roof for the mouse to get and he will give you one of his teeth to replace it with and that is what grows in place of the old tooth.  I didn’t think Ana would be too excited to follow that tradition especially when all her friends got a visit from the tooth fairy and she got a tooth from a mouse so we went with the “my” tradition  LOL We put the tooth in a baggy and she kept asking me all day if it was time to put it under her pillow, normally I would just let her but Penina has been her shadow lately I knew that if Ana put it under her pillow Penina would see it and go get it and do who knows what with it. So I made her wait until bedtime. The next morning she was excited to wake to a $1 under her pillow and her tooth gone!  (Bytheway if you are wondering why Ana’s hair looks kind of funky it because Jethro’s sister came to visit and she put cornrows in Ana’s hair, I didn’t get a good picture of it but it looked really cool especially when we took out the braids her hair was really curly)




1 comment:

KKresge said...

Yeah, Ana!!!! Pretty cool!