Thursday, April 24, 2008

Babys Profile



Jethro and Ana came with me on Monday to the ultrasound, we were happy to see that baby is healthy and strong and kicking more and more each day!! The doctor asked Ana what she thought was in mommas tummy and she said "a baby stister" and sure enough she was right, its a girl!! We are so excited, I was shocked I thought for sure it was a boy just because this pregnancy has been so diffrent from my pregnancy with Ana. I've already been thinking of room decorating ideas and matching outfits!! I can't wait, it will be so much fun to have two girls!
Last night the baby was kicking hard enough that Jethro could see my stomach moving and also was able to feel it, I love this part of pregnancy its so amazing to feel and see the baby kicking it makes it much more real. One morning I woke up and Ana had crawled into bed with us in the middle of the night and I couldn't help stare at Ana and wonder if this baby will look like her, and then I thought "Holy Cow, we are having another girl" and then I realized "Holy cow We are having another baby!" It was a reality check moment! I'm so excited and I'm so greatful to my Father in Heaven for blessing me with the ability to be pregnant and to care for his precious children! I know a few people who aren't able to get pregnant and my heart aches for them to have that opprotunity but I know that they are still bless in other ways to enjoy the blessings of children and Gods love and trust for them! I love being a mom and ever since I've become a mom I've come to understand and appreciate my own mom better! Thanks mom for all you do, I think its time for another trip to Gardner Village to show our appreciation plus I'm craving some fried green tomatoes!!

2 comments:

Laraine said...

I am so excited for this new baby to come into our family! It's been way too long. Thanks for your kind words. You are sweet. And you are right, we do need a Gardner Village "fix". It's been way too long for that, too! Fried Green Tomatoes, here we come!

Shane's Angie said...

Ooooh, my mom and I like fried green tomatoes too! By the way, you're gonna love having two little girls...oh and three is even better! I'm so excited for you and your growing family!