Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Twilight Obsession


Ok I'm sitting here laughing my head off, don't get me wrong I enjoy the Twilight series but I just don't understand the obsession, I'm talking about obsession so bad that you make a career out of your obsession. Check out this myspace site I stumbled upon. These are three young girls who've created a band around the Twilights series and their songs are all about the characters and storyline of the book. My sister-in-law will love the song "Sexy Vampire" hahahaha If you are a Twilight fan you will get a big kick out of their music!!

http://www.myspace.com/thebellacullenproject

2 comments:

Maile Fano said...

okay traci, that was totally lame and I can't believe people are that into it. It was a good series, but I would have to agree with you that it was no Harry Potter!!!!

Shane's Angie said...

Ok, so I will admit completely and whole-heartedly that I am a HUGE Twilight fan. Now, you must also know that I LOVE Harry Potter and sobbed like a baby through the last book. These two cannot be compared. It's like comparing a brownie to cheesecake. Both delightful, both tasty. MMMmmmm. I agree with you though, I'm not ready to make a living out of these books, but I'll admit that I been known to do a little "surfing at Twilight". Guilty. I do get a kick out of the extreme fanatics...but I'll tell you what-the second that 4th one is out, I'm there...