Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TAG

My friend Angie tagged me so here it is

What were you doing a decade ago:

1998.....I was a year out of high school, so I was most likely working at Media Play and enjoying hanging out with friends, watching movies every weekend, going to the Omni, playing pool at OZ. Those were the fun free days!!


5 things on my To Do List:

1. Fold the laundry and start another load
2. Prepare my lesson "I'm thankful for birds and insects" for Sunbeams (any suggestions?)
3. Clean my room.
4. Clean Ana's room
5. Mop the floors

5 Places I've lived:

1. Orem, lived in the same house all growing up
2. Orem, Apartment off 4th north lived with my friend Ann
3. Orem, Apartment off 8th east, mine and Jethro's first apartment
4. American Fork, Jethro and I bought a townhome (I love my townhome)
5. American Fork, Jethro and I manage American Self Storage and live on site. (Its a nice apartment, I'm grateful to be able to work from home, but I miss my townhome!)

5 Jobs I've Had:

1. Storehouse Markets, cashier and asst. manager
2. Media Play, Book Sales Associate
3. Olan Mills, telemarketing
4. Amacai, data entery (met Jethro!!)
5. American Self Storage, manager and full time mom

5 Things People Don't Know About Me

1. I love to watch Hannah Montana and Thats So Raven on Disney channel (I got my tickets for Stadium of Fire!!)
2. When I open a jar of peanut butter I HAVE to smell it, I love the smell of peanut butter!!
3. I've lived in Utah all my life and never been skiing
4. I love the smell of burning weeds
5. I cringe whenever I hear someone filing their nails with the
"sandpaper" emery boards, for some reason its like nails on a chalkboard to me, I can't stand it just to think about it makes me cringe!


I tag Maile, Roshelle, and Kelli

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Thanks for answering the "tag call" Traci! By the way, I'm afraid I can't help you with the Sunbeams lesson, I have a hard time feeling thankful for insects...