Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kicking off the Summer fun!!

I love the Orem Summer Fest!! First of all the parade is in the evening so no hot sun beating down on you the whole time, second of all I love carnivals and carnival food and most of all I love meeting up with old friends and seeing their kids! Every year since I can remember we've sat in the same area with the same people for the Orem parade! Its a great way to kick off the summer. Ana is at a fun age for parades, she seem to really enjoy the floats and horses and all the fun things in the parade! Then when it came time for the fireworks, I was afraid she might be scared of them, but she loved it, she was so amazed at them, it was so fun to watch her cute little face. Ana seems to have a good time hanging out with her cousins, as you can see in the pictures!








Ana is practicing her karate with her cousin Toa!!

4 comments:

JnR said...

What fun! I didn't know Orem had a festival! Ana is so cute, congrats on potty training!

The Aulava Family said...

looks like fun. we were at blockbuster on center street, so we caught some of the fireworks. Malachi loved it, but we wanted to get out of there, before the crazy traffic started. I have too much road rage.

-Maks

Jess said...

hey traci, I just saw yours too :). Come visit mine, I'll send you an invite since it is set to private :) Faleni doesn't keep up with his...mine is really the family site :)
great catching up!


alofas- jes

what is your email addy? u can email it to me at jesleauanae@gmail.com

JaPinoy said...

Traci and Jethro,

How are you guys!! I saw your blog through Maka and Jeane's blog. i just want to say hi and hope all of you guys are doing well.

Please check us at
http://kekoasadventures.blogspot.com/