Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Hairstyle

I love being a mom, but sometimes that means everything I do is for my children and I don't spend a lot of time on myself. I'm long over due for a hair cut and finally was able to break away friday night for an hour to myself. I love getting my hair cut, having my hair washed and styled by someone else make me feel so pampered, it was like therapy to me! The one thing I love about getting my hair cut is that its such a big change in my apperance and makes me feel like a new person! I don't like to have my picture taken but I thought I'd do it for something to blog about so I also added a picture of my girlies to end on a good note haha

4 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Traci! It's cute, your lucky enough to have such a great face shape that you can sport the short hair. My Chubby cheeks don't let me have short hair, WHen my hair is short i look like a Brown balloon, with hair glued on it. ha ha

Fast, easy and Awesome looking is the best cut out there!

Shane's Angie said...

I noticed your super cute hair last night, but with all the hoopla about little Penina, I forgot to mention it to you! I love it (you know though, I'm a sucker for short hair!). I loved seeing you last night and holding little Penina was like heaven! She is delectable to say the least (why is it I enjoy describing things I like in food terms? Oh yah, I'm a clique kid!) Love ya Trace...let's get together soon!

sarana said...

c.u.t.e!

Lavin's said...

Cute hair Traci! I have always been a fan of the short hair! :)