Friday, September 12, 2008

Sisters



I love this picture! When we first found out I was pregnant we were hoping for a boy, but I'm soooo glad we got another girl! I'm so excited for Ana to have a little sister, I think these two are gonna be best friends. Ana has just grown up so fast since having Penina, she is such a good helper and is always there by Penina's side when she is crying. Ana loves to sing to her, she sings "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam" and "I Am A Child Of God". Penina is starting to focus more on sounds around her and will turn her head and look at Ana while she sings. Its the cutest thing!! I'm so in love with my two girls, I feel so blessed my heart feels like its going to explode when I look at my two girlies!!

8 comments:

sarana said...

sisters are WONDERFUL! i love having 2 of my own and i love knowing that my daughters will have each other.

Maile Fano said...

what a cute picture of them! They could be twins...it still blows me away how much Penina looks like Anatoniga.

Shane's Angie said...

Beautiful girls! Trust me, you will love having those two little girls! This is coming from someone who knows! (By the way, if you think 2 is great, try 3, it's even better!)

JesseandJessieZawalski said...

Very cute. I don't know what it's like to have girls but I know I love having my 4 sisters. And I love watching my neices together. And your girls are beautiful!

malia said...

awww. look at little penina's smile!
we were the same, wanting the different gender too, but now we have two boys, i am so glad that they will have each other growing up.

The Aulava Family said...

Ana has hre own little mini-me. They're so cute!

JaPinoy said...

This is a cute pic! It's so cute to hear about Ana being a little mommy! -Jill

Inouyes said...

OMG Congratz she is adorable!!!