Friday, February 20, 2009

Date Night

Jethro and I had a date night with our girlies!
It turned out to be kind of a sports themed date night
First we went to dinner at Iggys Sports Grill



Then we went to the Smithfield House at BYU to watch mens volleyball.


It was a fun game to watch the little that I did get to watch, poor Penina didn't like all the noise of the buzzer and the people cheering so she and I took a walk the first half of the game. We were going to leave but then my sister in-law and her family showed up so we decided to stay. We decided to sit in the very back bleachers where the noise wasn't so bothersome to Penina and watched the rest of the game.






It was lots of fun, something diffrent from the norm of movie or bowling.

Jethro has brain washed Ana into becoming a BYU fan and she loves to chant the last part of the fight song "Rah rah rah rah rah GOOOOO COUGERS!


I took this picture because Ana picked out an interesting outfit that day: her dads BYU football shirt, purple pants and snow boots. And this is her Master Tigress move of jumping off the couch, she keeps me laughing!!

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

I love it! Mastress Tigress!? Evie is a sucker for "Pung Poo Panda" too! Hi-Yah!