Thursday, June 25, 2009

My child

Do you remember the dolls called "My Child" This is Penina at 9 months with my old "My child" doll



Penina is now 10 months as of yesterday and she cut her third tooth, her top ones are now coming in. Her bottom two came in a month ago on my 30th birthday, happy birthday to me lol!! She has been so clingy and tired thanks to her teething I can't wait until the next one comes in so we can both be happy!! Penina has been crawling since she was 7 months and she is getting faster at it, it so funny to watch her crawl as fast as she can. She can say "Momma", "Dadda", "Ana" and "baby" She also can stand on her own and has only attempted to take one step and then falls. All in all Penina is a very happy girl she can play on her own for a good while so I can get some chores done and she loves her big sister. She is following in Ana's footsteps when it comes to dogs, she LOVES dogs and when she see's one she attempts to bark it is the cutest thing.


snuggling up to daddy!!

5 comments:

Laraine said...

Love that baby girl!

Shane's Angie said...

How funny...your My Child looks like your child! Ha! What a doll~! (Both of them, wink wink)

JesseandJessieZawalski said...

She is so cute :) And has lots of hair! SOOO cute! It's so cool our babies are so close in age.

JoAnna and Russ said...

She is such a cute baby doll! Both of your girlies are so sweet. You need to bring them down to visit us - we have new puppies.

Nava_jo said...

Your lil'one reminds me of my lil'one with all that hair! That is sooo cute she loves dogs so much. :)