Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Husband

Thanks Jeane for the tag, this is a perfect time for it because this Sunday is our
6th wedding anniversary!




What is his name?
Jethro Salilo Fano

Who eats more?
It depends on what we are eating but most of the time Jethro packs more in than me.

Who said "I love you" first?
Jethro


Who is taller?
Me just by a couple of inches.


Who is smarter?
We both have our strong points but I would say Jethro is overall


Who is more sensitive?
Me.


Who does the laundry?
Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I use to but we just switched when the baby was born so I could be closer to the crib.


Who pays the bills?
I do. I keep trying to get Jethro to take over so he won't want to spend so much, but I enjoy paying them most of the time.


Who cooks more?
I do most of the cooking, but Jethro is a better cook than me, he is more creative with food I wish he would cook more!


Who is more stubborn?
Jethro is way way stubborn, I can't break him, but I try I do try.

Who is first to admit they are wrong?
Me, I hate contention.

Who has more siblings?
Jethro, he has 3 brothers and 3 sisters. I have 1 sister and 3 brothers.


Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We both respect each others needs and opinions so we are pretty equal.


What do you like to do together?
Jethro and I love to be outdoors. We both love camping, swimming, fishing anything outdoors. We love to play games and hang out with our families and we love to karaoke (even without a machine)!!

Who eats more sweets?
Me, I have a big sweet tooth!

Guilty pleasures?
His or mine? His I would say are playing Xbox until 6am

How did you meet?
We met at work. For some weird reason after I met him and he walked away the thought came to my head "what if you just met your future husband" I told myself I was being stupid and well little did I know I was right lol


Who asked whom out first?
Jethro asked me and I didn't take him seriously at the time so I just laughed. But then he kept asking and I thought "Oh dang he is serious!" and the rest is history!


Who kissed who first?
For those of you who may not know, Jethro is the first and only guy I have ever kissed. Growing up kisses to me were very sacred I didn't want to just kiss anyone. So when Jethro and I started dating he wanted to kiss and I told him no but after about two weeks I decided I really liked him and I let him kiss me.


Who proposed?
Funny story....Jethro has actually proposed to me twice. First time, it was all in good fun, I was getting ready for my mission and we were hanging out at work one day and he asked me what it would take to keep me from going on my mission and I said a ring so he jokingly took a co-workers ring and got down on one knee and proposed we had a good laugh. Two years later, he did it again but for reals this time. He planned a birthday party for me and he even had a pinata. So everyone took turns hitting the pinata and finally I took a turn and they put the blind fold over my eyes after I swung at it a few time I took off the blind fold and there was a ring box on the ground and Tautai was holding a bouquet of flowers so I turned around and Jethro was sitting there with his guitar and sang me the song from "Wedding Singer" called "I want to grow old with you" and proposed in front of everyone! It was really sweet and I was totally surprised.

His best features and qualities?
Jethro's best features are his smile and his eyes. He can give me a look that will melt my heart. He is always making me laugh. One of his greatest qualities that I admire the most is his awareness. He is very observant and can see things I never ever would have seen. Whether it be peoples moods or actions or a deer in the canyon he is very aware of the world around him.

Tag your it - Cherie, Laura, Maile, Kelli, and whoever is reading this!

3 comments:

The Beagley's said...

I'm so glad to see you have a Blog!! Its so fun to be able to check in on everyone :) Mine is
http://thebeagleys.blogspot.com/
I love your pictures!!
DeLynn

Shane's Angie said...

How fun to hear about your proposal! Did you know I didn't know that? You should have told me that long ago Traci Laraine! Just so you know, Shane was my first and only kiss. Well, not only, but only person to kiss me...you know what I mean! I have to agree with you about how observant Jethro is. I am always impressed with how he seems to be able to keep up with my family and ask about my kids even when we haven't seen each other for a while. He is truly a gem, but so are you Traci Boo! (Should we call you that through the month of October? It seems fitting...)

Laraine said...

How sweet, Traci! Everything you say is true. Jethro is all of that and so much more! We love him and are glad he is part of our crazy clan!