Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SHWING!

For the last couple of months I've been trying to teach Ana to swing by pushing her legs forward and back. So today while I was in the office she came running in and saying "Mommy Mommy I can swing all by myself, you don't have to push me anymore!" So I followed her back to the swing and she jumped on and started swinging, I was so proud of her! I'm so happy I don't have to push her anymore poor thing would have to wait until I could put the baby down to come out and push her, now no more waiting! SHWING!!!

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Ahhh! Freedom from the underdog! Lovely moment, I'll be happy when Evie figures that out!

Nava_jo said...

I love how excited she was. :) We need to learn from lil'kids and be more excited about our accomplishments!