Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wee Witches Weekend


This weekend was the "Wee Witches Weekend" at Gardner Village If you've never been to Gardner Village check out their website its such a fun place for a girls day out! It was my niece, Ashli's birthday she turned 5 and this is what she told her mom she wanted to do for her birthday, she is such a smart girl and what a great idea for a birthday party, especially an October birthday! We had so much fun the girlies wore their witch hats and since Ana is going to be a witch for Halloween I let her wear her dress as well! We had so much fun eating lunch and shopping. The only downside to it was that it was so darn crowded, Gardner Village is getting more and more known and I don't think I like that so much lol. We've been going to Gardner Village since I was young and I feel like its been our fun little seceret shopping place to go, now everyone seems to know about it and making it their tradition as well! But it is such a fun place who can help but love going there!!




















This is what I spent my money on, clips for Peni's hair. I spent way too much for them but they were to darn cute!!

6 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

Cute kids! I love the witches at Gardner Village, so fun.

Kell said...

I am glad you are better at taking pics than me. I will refer all people who want to see my children to your blog. Really though thank you. And I could die at Panina's costume. She is a doll!!!

The Aulava Family said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for the advertisement. Please let us know when you want to schedule with us!

Shane's Angie said...

I love all your wee witches! We made a quick trip to Gardner Village last week, but I haven't uploaded the pictures yet. All those girls are darling!

BETS & VETS said...

cute pic, wow Tracy your girls are adorable!

The Aulava Family said...

Ok... so Jethro said to plan on Nov. 1st. Can't wait. We have some ideas for a location, unless you have some.