Thursday, March 26, 2009

Getting in touch with my girly side

I went to the mall on my day off. It was so fun, I hardley get to go to the mall so it was a big treat for me. Sounds pathetic I know but it was fun just to be there and browse thru all the latest fashions, which I don't get to keep up with all too much because I have no money too. I found a new scent at Bath and Body called Butterfly Flowers, smells soooooo good!! In all it was like a recharge to my girly side that I don't get in touch with all to often!
I treated the girlies to a photo session in the photo booth, they thought that was so awesome!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Too cute. Love the booth pics. See you Sunday.

Nava_jo said...

I love the pics! Those photo booths are always so much fun. It's nice to take your time and window shop a bit isn't it. I'm glad you had the time! :) Way to use a day off, just hanging out. To often I have a day off, so I can use that day doing some other kind of work. ha ha

Unknown said...

I went to the mall last Sat for the first time in a long time and it was a blast! I even got to get new jeans since it was my bday!