Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mom watch....


Now that Ana is almost 4 we are working on pronouncing words correctly and learning how to say hard words like "Conditioner" She is learning that word because her hair is so long we have to put conditioner in it so its easier to comb...anyway her thing now is "Mom Mom watch I can say Cereal, Cer-ea-llll" some days she will do that with every thing in sight "Mom watch I can say Milk, Mmmm-ilk" or "Mom watch I can say Conditioner, Con-di-tion-er" She makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

If conditioner is too hard for her to say, you could call it what my mom did for years..."creme rinse". What was that for? Did your mom call it that when you were a kid? Weirdness.

Cute girlies Traci!

Laraine said...

That's what we called it in the "old days"! Creme rinse...rinse your hair and make it smooth and creamy, I guess!