Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA

Saturday was Ana's 4th birthday! We had a blast; we invited everyone to dress up as their favorite characters. We kept it simple, we ordered pizza from Costco and I made cupcakes. I usually have a cupcake tree instead of a sheet cake but I couldn't find the base to it so we used big platters instead. The kids had a lot of fun decorating their own piñata’s and hitting them and then we played freeze dance. I didn't get a whole lot of still pictures because I was filming most of it and I have yet to learn how to load movie clips from our camcorder. Ana had lots of fun playing with her cousins and friends. Here is a little "scrap book" I put together on smile box, you can check it out!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Ana's Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

I hate how these little ones grow so fast...and yet, I love it! Happy Birthday Ana...it is a wonderful day to be born isn't it?

Inouyes said...

Happy bday Ana! She is so gorgeous:)