Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spoof blog

So I was picking up some news papers to throw away when I spotted an article about someone's blog. I've never heard of this blog and as I read I got more and more interested in reading it. The blog is called Seriously So Blessed Its a spoof blog that someone has made too look like the typical Mormon Mommy blogger. Its really funny, if you read under her "About Me" section you get the kind of humor she uses. The crazy part of it is that its gotten so big that a lot of business donate their services to her give aways and she has some good stuff to give away. If you've never heard of it check it out for a good laugh and a chance at some great free stuff.

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

My niece is obsessed with that blog! When I first read it, I didn't know it was a spoof, so I was really confused and thought the blog author was pretty imature! I'll have to go back and read again...she is very entertaining to be sure!