Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Happy 30th Birthday!

My 30th Birthday has come and gone and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've been dreading this day for a whole year, but 30 is just another number I guess. I think because I really enjoyed my birthday it made it easier to bear or bare I don't know I'm not an english major but you know what I mean. Anyway, we started off the day fishing at the Spanish Fork Resivior, it was a perfect day to fish too, not too hot and even though we didn't catch anything the view was beautiful to just sit and relax and soak in!! Then we headed down to the ball park to have a picinic lunch with my family which is a tradition we have on Memorial Day but since it also happen to be my birthday when I got there they had a big banner that said "30 Happens" and a cake and decorations and my sister greeted me with a beautiful flower lei! They spoil me, it was a lot of fun. Afterwards we played a game of baseball, I got to hit twice and made it home both times, but the rest of the time Penina wouldn't be happy with anyone but me, both a curse and a blessing. I had a fun time hanging out with all my cousins and aunts and uncles. Then we went for a walk by the river with my cousin JoAnna and her family and her little girl Whitney collected a handfull of bugs it was so funny!! On our way home we stopped by the cemetery and decorated our loved ones graves with flowers. It was a fun fun day. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family to love and support me in all I do and most of all a wonderful husband who is my best friend and loves me for me and who I get to share two beautiful girls with and who are light of my life!

No comments: