Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random pics

Wow look at me I'm bogging again and it's only been a couple of days since my last post, its a miracle!! These are just a few random things I wanted to blog about.

The first one is Jethro's niece Keola came with her dad from Hawaii to visit while he did some work on their rentals. It was so much fun to see her we just wished all the kids could have come!





The next one is Ana getting her hair professionaly trimmed, not cut because we didn't want to take off to much length. I usually trim her hair but I'm so bad at it we have to get it fixed up by a pro. She looks nervous but she wasn't at all, she was really excited to have it done.


I thought this was funny, it looks like Penina isn't wanting to share the cookies but the two monkeys were actually slapping the cookies like a drum.



This is Penina showing her Samoan side, Jethro gave her a chicken leg to teeth on, she wouldn't let it go I tried to take it but she had a good grip on it in her mouth and when I did get it away she cried no bawled like a baby big time so I gave it back and she instantly calmed down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who doesn't love sucking on a good chicken leg? Your girls are so cute.