Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter Hula Recital


Another Hula recital! Ana did such a good job I'm so proud of her. She loves to go to hula and dance. One of the songs they danced to was "Pearly Shells" and they sang it as well, I practiced that song with Ana all day and I told her she had to sing it nice and loud and she did, she sang it LOUD it was sooo cute!! She loves to sing that song and sings it to Penina.




Jethro and the boys sang.


Jethro's parents were so happy to be able to see the boys perform and see the grandkids dance.



Penina sporting her Aloha!!

4 comments:

Nava_jo said...

OH I would love to see a video! You lil'one is growing up so fast. I guess thats just part of being a BIG SIS now huh. HOpe you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Shane's Angie said...

I'm so jealous. I want to be polynesian. I went to Hawaii for five days and now I find myself buying turtle jewelry and playing Melikilikimaka repeatedly on my Christmas playlist. Those girls are delightful to look at. I can't even imagine what seeing them sing and dance would be like! Gracie was definitely born into the wrong culture. She could really shake it in a grass skirt...

JaPinoy said...

The kids look so cute!

The Aulava Family said...

they are so adorable...