Monday, December 1, 2008

I have been slacking big time on my blog, here is an update as to why and what we've been up to. Jethro's parents for the past 3 years have been serving in the Samoan Temple presidency and were release on Oct 31 of this year. Out of 16 grandkids they have 6 grandkids all here in Utah they haven't met yet and they arrived Nov 22. We have been spending as much time with them as possible and making up for lost time. Ana was a little shy at first but has warmed up to them and even has asked Grandma and Grandpa Fano when they are going to sleep at her house lol. She can't wait to see them everyday and runs to them when she see's them. Its been so much fun for her to see them and have them get to know Ana and Penina! Penina on the other hand is 3 months now and knows her mama. She crys if I leave her site so I put her in the bouncer or the bumbo next to me so I can get my chores done. Penina is getting use to Grandma and Grandpa Fano and they love to hold her.




Ana took this picture of Jethro's parents. They thought it was the funniest thing that Ana knew how to use the camera

No comments: