Monday, December 8, 2008

Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed Peninaolemoana, it also happened to be Pearl Harbor Day. I thought that was kind of neat because her name means Pearl of the Sea!



Ana and Penina have be blessing in the same dress I was blessed in. I'm so glad my mom saved my blessing dress and most importantly I'm glad its still in good shape after 29 years!
Penina
Me
Ana





Not only was yesterday a special day for Penina but also for her cousin Sailiata who was blessed as well. I think its neat that they were able to be blessed on the same day.

5 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Oh my, look how much you look like Penina! That's what we've said all along...she's a Traci for sure!

Maile Fano said...

I can't get over how much the girls look like you when you were a baby. I wouldn't have even known that was you if you didn't write it. Great blessings that day!

Nava_jo said...

Traci there is no doubt you are the mother of these cute lil'girls. I love that you have a pic of all of you in the dress :) congrats on the blessing.

The Aulava Family said...

What a special little tradition with the white dress. How sweet. Your girls are beautiful.

Karlee said...

Thanks Traci! I'll look into that! Your girls are beautiful! You should bring Ana in to my dentist so I can check her teeth!:)