Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stitches AGAIN!!


I am once again behind on my blog, I have a few pictures and moments to share first one I'll start with happened last week, Ana got stitches AGAIN!!!! This girl is my warrior, this time she was out playing on the swing set and was swinging on the monkey bar and slipped off and fell face down bit her lip so hard she needed stitches or i guess I should say a stitch. We took her to the emergency room and the doctor only put in one stitch to keep it from filling with scar tissue but the stitch ended up coming out somehow but all is well as of today it’s almost completely healed. Because this is her third time to get stitches in 6 months she was really brave this time around and didn't fight the doctors or nurse I was really proud of her and she was pretty proud of herself as well, when the nurse left the room she exclaimed "I WAS SO BRAVE!"

No comments: