Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Holy cow my baby is 5 months



Penina is 5 months now! Time has flown, what happened to my little baby? I just found out today that she can sit up without support from me for a good while and then she'll lean forward and support herself with her hands. We are still working on rolling over, she can do it when she trys but she just likes to lay down and kick.

The last week or so she has been saying "mamamamama" mostly cuz she hears Ana saying it all day, I don't know if she really understands the word "mama" she usually just blurts it out when she is playing around, but yesterday my neice Shalynn was holding her and I left the room, Penina being the mama's girl that she is started to cry and then said "Mama" it was sooooo cute, so maybe she understands the word "mama".

We are also in the teething stage...drool and lots of it, runny nose and chewing on everything that touches her hand.

I gave Penina her first taste of rice cereal, her tongue kept pushing it out though, so its a work in progress!!

Jethro's already talking about having another one, I told him slow down mister I want to enjoy my babys while they are babys don't rush me!

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Oh Traci, I'm with Jethro, when those babies come out that cute...it is your duty to America to keep 'em coming and improve the collective gene pool!