Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sassy Sister

Its been a while since I've posted, not to much to post about these days. Jethro's parents left last week and we've just been trying to get back into a routine again. My mom is recovering from her fall, she is resting and trying to get better so she can get back to life again. I haven't posted about the girls for awhile.
Ana is getting sassy. Ana is in a "touch everything with her feet" stage. I've gotten after her for touching Penina's toys with her feet a few times now and today I spanked her for not listening to me (just to be clear a spank is a quick pop on the butt not a beating) when I told her to stop touching Penina's toys with her feet. I scolded her and sent her to her room. She was crying of course and as she was walking into her room she yelled back "YOU'RE MEAN". I couldn't beleive it I was shocked that she just sassed me, I don't want my kids getting away with disrespecting me so I scolded her again for saying that but on the inside I was laughing I can't believe my baby girl is old enough to do that, I wish she would stay little forever!!



Penina on the other hand is a happy baby who knows what she wants and if I'm not doing what she wants I get a good tongue lashing from her. She is quite the talker she coos and caaaa's and blubbers and screams, it so funny to watch her find her voice. Its almost time to start her on rice cereal I can tell cause she smacks her lips when she watches me eat. I've got a video of her latest thing she does when she watches me eat its soooo cute.

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

That thing she does with her mouth is so adorable! But, anything that child does is adorable! I love hearing little Ana laughing in the background! Just so you know, during one of Gracie's little tirades she called me "The Meanest Mommy". I wear the title with pride.

Hey, hows your mom? We've been so worried about her! Let me know how she's doing!