Monday, January 5, 2009

In memory of...


Crazy season I've got a ton of pictures to post but for now I wanted to post about another dear friend of mine that passed away! Claudia Naranjo She was mother to my friends Amy, Jodi, and John Naranjo. Claudia was so much fun to be around as are her kids, they all just reflect sunshine, they all have the greatest smile and when you are with them they make you feel like your best friend!! Claudia was always making you laugh she is best known for her "Princess Pat" at girls camp She was crazy fun. I will miss her bright smile and great jokes and most of all her hugs. Claudia was such an uplifting person she truly was the greatest example of Christ like love I've ever known. I will miss her so much but I know she is pain free and working just hard in the spirit world as she did here on earth!!

No comments: