Monday, March 24, 2008

The Bag Tag

I got tagged to post a picture of both my purse and all it's contents.Here are the rules:1) Take a picture of your bag2) Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag and name them. (NO CLEANING OUT FIRST) 3) "Bag Tag" 5 to 10 people 4) Make sure to leave a comment on their blog so they know THEY'VE BEEN TAGGED



This was a great way to get me to de-junk my purse as you can see I have a big pile of reciepts,a coupon, a call/grociery list,lotion, wallet, my friend Amy Pectol's business cards (she is an amazing artist that is her art work on the card), a pen, toys, and a hair ribbon for Ana, candy, butt paste I usualy also I have a pull up and wipes but we ran out today. I tag Angie, Carrie, Kelli, and Rochelle! Remember no cleaning out your purse until after you take the picture!!

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Oh dear, the bag tag could really get long with the big "moaf" as Shane calls my purse...but I'll do it! I enjoyed your purse contents, next time I need butt paste, I know where to go!

Kell said...

Ok, I have lost the cord to download the pics from camera. Which explains the current lame-ness of my blog. However I am resigned to buy a new one and you will be proud of my purse.