Saturday, March 29, 2008

Talents

Wednesday night turned out to be a lot more fun then I thought it would. Jethro plays in a luau group called Taimane and they were asked to play dinner music for the BYU Luau dinner and then the music for the Samoan section as well. It was nice cuz hey free dinner hehehe and of course the dinner music was awesome. I tried posting a video of them performing but I'm still trying to get it to work so we'll see if I can get that down. So anyway to start the Luau was at the Marriot this year, that was nice because its usually in the ballroom and it gets very crowded in there. Having it at the Marriot made it more formal the production this year was awesome and very different from the norm. It was a lot of fun to watch! Of course it helped that it all started and ended with Jethro's group. I love to watch him perform. Jethro loves it and he does such a good job I'm so greatful to have a talented husband. I love that I was blessed to marry into such a diffrent and beautiful culture, I'm so proud whenever I see Jethro and his family on stage they are all a wonderful example of sharing their talents with the world!!

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Ooh, I would love to see him perform...it looks like so much fun! It reminds me of your wedding...the funnest dinner I've ever been to!