Thursday, March 6, 2008

His and Her babies




I just got back from the doctor and all is well with baby, I'm 15 weeks already. It was nice to hear the heart beat, it always makes it so much more real. I haven't felt the baby kicking yet so sometimes I forget I'm pregnant until I try bending over and then I feel my stomach lol Ana came to my appointment with me and she can't stop talking about the baby's heart beat, she thought that was so neat. We are so excited for this baby, its way over due, Ana has needed a playmate!! We find out April 21st what we are having, I feel like we are having a boy just because this pregnancy has been SO diffrent from my pregnancy with Ana. This one has been a little harder, my appitite is half of what it use to be, I struggle to finish half a sandwich I get full so fast, which I love but when it comes to thinking of something to make for dinner nothing ever sounds good to make. My sense of smell has been more powerful then I remember and I easly get grossed out by gross smells and even just thinking of gross smells I start gaging. I've never been this sensitive, I ususally can stomach gross stuff, but not lately! We use to tease and still do tease my sister Kim, when she was pregnant with her first baby my brother or dad one of them was watching some animal show on discovery channel and she started gaging and told whoever to change the channel cause she could smell the animals on TV LOL but now I have to say I can kind of understand that, just the thought of bad smells gross me out! On a happier note because of the morning sickness and lack of appitite I did lose 6 lbs in the last 4 weeks!!!!



Jethro has a new baby as well, this baby's name is Honda Rebel. We got this so we can save on gas this summer.

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Hmmm, saves gas huh? Sounds like a good excuse for some cruisin'! Traci, I'm so excited about the new baby! Congrats!