Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Anatoniga!!

Ana's birthday was actualy March 7th but I haven't been able to post until now.



My baby girl is 3!! I can't believe how fast time flies. I'm so thankful for all she has taught me these last 3 years. I'm thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with a beautiful healthy daughter and for trusting me enough to care for His child. As I think back when I first laid eyes on Anatoniga (Ana-toe-ning-a, for those of you who don't know how to pronounce her full name, Ana for short tho) my heart is filled with so much love and appreciation. I love her with all my heart and as much as I hate to see her grow up I can't wait to see what else Heavenly Father has in store for her and for us as her parents!!!










1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Was the the last pictures a sad face because she has to wait a whole year for her birthday to come again? She is gorgeous!