Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend! We had a fun time at my moms on Saturday but because Jethro took the camera with him to California over the weekend I wasn't able to get pictures of the Easter Egg hunt on Saturday, but we had a Easter party with Jethro's family on Monday after the boys all got back from California! So this slide show is of the Fano family Easter Egg Hunt we had lots of fun. Ana liked finding the eggs but everytime she picked up an egg she had to shake it and open it before finding the next one, she was driving me crazy hahaha I guess she wanted to make sure she was getting the good stuff haha

4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

How fun! Little Ana is beyond adorable!

Laraine said...

I love the music! I may log into your blog and stay all day. It doesn't get better than John Denver and the Muppets! (and it isn't even Christmas!)

Shane's Angie said...

Hello! I totally got chills when your music came on! Yours is the first blog I've found where I think the music is wonderful. Usually, I hurry to turn it off, but your list is amazing...I might just have to click on your blog and let it run while I'm working this morning...

Traci said...

you can't go wrong with John Denver and the muppets!!