Sunday, August 10, 2008

Got Nieces?

I started "nesting" this past week. My house was in desperate need of a cleaning and I can't do 15 minutes of cleaning without my belly hurting and needing to sit down so I decided to hire my nieces to help me clean. School is starting soon and I knew they would love to have some extra money for school clothes and all that. They did such a good job, they cleaned my windows and blinds and floors!!! My house has never been cleaner, I wish I thought to take pictures of them but I'm sorry to say I didn't but here is some recent pictures of them from this summers fun adventures!! Thanks Alyssa, Amanda and Stevie!


2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

What a cute aunt you are Tracie! I bet those girls loved helping you just as much as you loved having them there! They are adorable, we are all excited to see the newest member of the Sheen clan!

Laura said...

I have totally been thinking of hiring my nieces also to clean the hard stuff for me, like the baseboards and cabinet faces. Being so pregnant makes it hard! I am glad your neices could help you out!