Saturday, August 16, 2008

Waiting around....

We are in the waiting game, I have contractions every night but nothing consistent just my body getting ready. I'm getting really excited and can't wait to get this baby here, but I'm not looking forward to the recovery. I really hope that this recovery is easier then my first. They had to use foreceps when I had Ana so I was so torn up after that and it took me the full six week until I could walk normal and sit without a donut. But I didn't have contractions with Ana like I am having now so I hope that is a good sign that my body will be more ready this time around!!

I haven't taken pictures for a while now and I picked up my camera to see whens the last time I took pictures and found that Ana had been playing with it. I thought it was kind of funny, I guess Jethro knew she had it cuz he seems to be posing for a picture here and the rest are in the eyes and mind of Ana. Enjoy!!


3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

OH, that is so hard. You can't sleep, eating is painful, and this time around you know what you are getting into! Yikes! I'm hoping you have an easy time with this one, if it is any consolation, Grace was a breeze compared to Natalie (just don't ask about Evie...) I'm anxiously awaiting!

sarana said...

i'm sure things will go better the 2nd time around. i so HATE the 'waiting' period. hang in there!

Nava_jo said...

OH man, I bet you are just ready to get this how on the road. NO worries everyone that talks to me tells me this first one will be difficult and each one after alot easier. So For now your in our prayers. We are VERY excited for that addition in to your family.