Thursday, August 21, 2008

No baby yet for those of you wondering, but I feel like it will be this weekend. I feel my body getting ready I'm so sore its hard to walk or should I say waddle haha. Jethro gave me a blessing this morning and it gave me a new strength! I'm so grateful for the power of the priesthood. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has in trusted me to bare this child and raise His special spirits here on this earth! I love the gospel and I hope that you all know of its truth and if you don't pray for that knowledge, for the knowledge that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Lords TRUE church here on this earth!!! It will change your life!

4 comments:

Laraine said...

I can't tell you how much comfort it gives a mother to know that your have the Priesthood in your home and that your husband is worthy to use it in your behalf and on behalf of your new little baby girl. I can't wait to hold this new little baby in my arms! Love you, Traci!

Nava_jo said...

Traci, isn't being a Member just make life so much easier. Even though tough times there is still that HOPE. I appreciate Jethro for being worthy to take care of his family. Our prays are with you and the lil'one, ESPECIALLY if you think you are going to deliver this weekend.

Exciting!!

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

Hey Traci, its Ashley from Amacai....hope you remember me or this could be awkward!! I talked to Jethro yesterday about how close you are to having this baby and how jealous I am since I still have just under 8 weeks to go! I am so jealous that you are well on your way! You will have to bring the baby in so we can all ooh and ahh about how cute she is!! And, again, I'm so jealous!

Shane's Angie said...

Oh Traci Boo, you never cease to amaze me! Your testimony is beautiful and your words are so true.
I want this baby here, pronto! I know you want that more than I do, but I saw a few pictures of little Ana when you brought her to visit me and it made me so excited to see Fano #2!