Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun Times

First of all I want to thank all of those who responded to my "what to pack?" post I got some great ideas that I will use!!!

Second we've had a fun filled last couple of weeks and I'm gonna try and cram it all in to share with you how much fun we've had. American Fork had their Steel Days celebrations last week and they have this thing called "Picinic in the Park" its fun games and rides for kids and the best part is its all FREE!!!! I'm so glad American Fork does this every year, its a great night for kids and parents and then when it gets dark they usually show a movie on a big blow up screen, this year they showed "Horton Hears A Who" but we didn't stay maybe next year!! Then of course the next day we splurged a little on the carnival rides. Ana is Jethro's girl, she LOVES the rides she is a thrill seeker!! Jethro wasn't able to come with us to the carnival and Ana wanted to go on the Farris Wheele but I was too chicken to do it hahahaha!! I love rides to but ever since I was little I've always been scared of the Farris Wheel! So this slide show is of our fun at the American Fork Steel Days celebrations!!

1 comment:

Nava_jo said...

Isn't FREE just prefect?! I love the face painting, they did a really good job. Looks like Ana had tons of fun.