Monday, July 14, 2008

The Holy Ghost


This may not be great art to you but to me its a master piece!! This past month we've been teaching Ana the 1st Article of Faith and she can say it by heart, "We believe in God the Eternal Father and in His son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost"
So as we sat in sacrament meeting on sunday the speaker was talking about the Holy Ghost and Ana drew this cute little guy and said that it was the Holy Ghost. I was so proud of her not only for her drawing but for listening to the speaker and picking up on what he was talking about!! I know she didn't understand what he was saying but she heard the words that are familiar to her and focused on it while she was drawing!! It always amazes me how much Ana pays attention to and understands these days she is growing so fast!! When I can I'll get a video of her saying the 1st Article of Faith and post it!!

3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

I'll be the first to say that Ana is amazing, but it sounds like her wonderful parents are doing a great job at teaching her too!

Unknown said...

Totally a masterpiece. Those little pictures just melt my heart!

Laraine said...

She just melts me...she is such a cute little thing! Good job, Traci and Jethro! She'll be ready to graduate from Primary before she starts Sunbeams!!