Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Tell All


I can't think of anything new to put on the blog today so I resorted to the "Tuesday Tell All" http://tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com/ but I'm putting a twist on it and telling you all what this summers favorite treat has been. This summer I have been craving cheese burgers and the one burger that satisfies my craving is a Mushroom Bruger from JCW's mmmmmmmmmmm If you have never heard of JCW's its THEE burger joint in AF. It is sooo good, if you are ever looking for a place with good burgers and sandwiches THIS IS THE PLACE!! http://www.jcws.com/ Next time I have a mushroom burger I'll try to take a picture before I devour it lol!!! AND the best part of it all is that even tho I've been eating more then I should I didn't gain a pound since my last appointment!! So I have no guilt in eating these days.....I can only get away with it while I'm pregnant so I'm going to take advantage of it while I can!!!!!

6 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

You sold me,yum-o!

Shane's Angie said...

On my way right now...

Unknown said...

Seriously, I want that burger.

The Aulava Family said...

Yummm! Maka said their burgers are wonderful. We might take a trip out that way so I can try it.

Laraine said...

Now I know what I can bring you for dinner when you have the baby! Gotta keep your strength up!

Laura said...

I looooove JCW's! You are so lucky to live close to it! I was so excited last week when we saw that they just put in a JCW's at the Thanksgiving point exit; we are so gonna go there next time we go to SLC!