Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

The Fourth of July has got to be my most favorite holiday!! I love the parades and carnivals and fireworks. There is always something fun to do!! This year we started our day off at the Spanish Fork Reservoir. It was just us and Jethro's brother, Jr and his family. It was a lot of fun, the boys got up at 5:30AM and went fishing then Maria and I drove up around 9:30AM with the kids and Jethro and Jr cooked us breakfast and we played for a couple of hours on the beach. Then Jr and Maria went to Jethro's other brothers house for the rest of the day and Jethro and I went home and showered and took naps before we headed out with my family to the Stadium of Fire. I'm so mad I forgot my camera when we went to the stadium so I don't have any pictures of that. But Ana likes to watch Hannah Montana with me so she was excited to see Miley Cyrus. She danced and clapped and had as much fun as a 3 year old would! She loved the fireworks the most, you could tell by the time the fireworks started she was tired but she kept going until the last 10 minutes, she just couldn't keep her eyes open anymore and feel asleep!! It was a fun day. I'm so grateful for this beautiful land that we live in and for all the freedoms we enjoy! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Hey Traci...we were just outside of the Stadium that night! Wasn't it fun? I would have loved to have been inside, but alas, our little Evie is not very accomodating of such activities. Here's another question. Was Jr. the one who won the contest at UVU? I was pretty sure he was your brother in law, I told everyone I was with and we clapped and cheered really loud for him. He did an amazing job!

Traci said...

Jr is the one that one, but its not Jethro's brother Jr its another samoan named Jr Maile (My-lay) he plays in the luau group with Jethro and his brother. He is an amazing singer!!

Laraine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.